Sunday, April 17, 2005

Race weekend

Race weekend was great. One of my favorite drivers won on Sat. His name is Casey Kane. He is great. His # is 9. I have many drivers I like but He is one of my favorite. I really wanted him to win on Sunday too but somthing broke on his car and cause him to wreak. It was cool but at the same time sad. It was all good in the long run but you know when you are are wanting to get your driver to win and it does not happen it makes you a little sad. I am going back to the races in June for the Truck and the Indy and then Again in November. Pat Green is coming in Novemer. He is one of my favorite country singers. Well all I can say is Lets go Casey Kane!!!

No comments: