Monday, June 13, 2005

Race weekend

Man did I have a great time. Friday night was the truck race and it was great. The driver I was routing for did not win but It was still a great race. I had a ton of fun. It was marissa, Barry, Michelle, Jeff, and Me who all went. It was so much fun. Then on Sat we went to the Indy race. It was great. It was suppose to be history in the making but Danica did not do what she was suppose to do. She came in 13th. It was still great to watch. Then we routed for the 7-11 car. It was leading most of the race and then the #6 and the #4 car bet it. That was not to fun cause it lead all the way untill 197 and there were only 200 laps. Michelle and I had great seats. We were right by the start finish line and even afterward we got to go down and sit on the line. We sat so close that we could see it all the kick off stuff before the race and everything. We got to see Jene Simmons (from the band Kiss) we announced the drivers and then we even got to see Paul Sr and Paul Jr and Mikey from Orange county choppers. I got some great pictures of them all. It was a blast. We got to go down to the track afterward and the pits and to the garage afterward also. We got the see the winning car go through inspection. That was great. It passed. It was so much fun and I cant wait till the next race.

No comments: