Well is was my birthday (Aug 6th) So let me tell you all about my parties and all the fun I had. So it started Thursday night I went to Red robin and Bass pro with my mom, dad, andrew, and jeff. (Nat was sick sorry nat) So that was fun and pretty embarrising when the sing Happy birthday too you and the whole place is staring at you. So then friday night I was picked up from work early and we went to try to eat at Don pablos which sucked really bad dont go there i might tell you that story later. So then we went to the mall and shopped and then andrew and I went to see
Tallealladge Nights It was great by the way. Then we went home rested for a while and Andrew had told me we were going to go and have a romantic dinner. So he told me to dress up and to look nice. So i got ready real fast and then we were off and on our way we picked up one of our friends ruben i thought well this is not weird cause we had not seen him in so long and wow ok cool so we are off i thought he was takin me to Joe T Garcia which is like one of my favorite restrarants but he did not and we went downtown i did not ask but i am like where are we going? so we get stopped at a stop light and I look over and see one of my friends Priss I was like what is she doing here? I got kind of mad then I see a friend Christin i was a little more mad then i see Leslie i was even more mad. I crossed my arms and sat back in my chair priss walked over and then the light turned so we drove on to look for parking. I was still mad mind you cause i thought they were having a party and I was not invited to it. So after driving around downtown for like 30 min andrew says get out of the car and go with Ruben. Then we are walking across the street and all my friends start talking to me I then realize this party was for me they all said "surpise". It was a surprise bday party and I was totally surprised. I did not know anything about it and did not have a clue about it. It was really fun and we had a great cake. Then Sat we slept in chilled out went shopping a bit and then had BBQ at the house and then went over to some friends house. It was really cool there too my friends are the best. I mean to tell you. Stephaine got me a cupcake and 3 of us couples sat around all night and played board games. This is one of my favorite things to do. It was so much fun. I mean FUN. They gave me a cupcake with a candle and sang to me at midnight. It was a good for my soul kind of thing. I mean really good. Then Sunday (my bday) I woke up really late made Andrew shop with me then went to Babe's to eat then we came back and had a cake that was suppose to be a NASCAR cake but something happened. It was still cute and played games with the family. So as you can tell i have had a great Bday and I really hope I have alot more like this to come. I spent all of this time with the one I love and he was there in all the bad times to comfort me and there to celebrate with me too. I love Andrew and could not ask for anything better. WEll enough of the mushy stuff and a special thanks to all my friends and how great they are to me and it would not have been good with out you all. I love all my great friends and could not ask for anything better.
No comments:
Post a Comment