something I will miss will be a
bracelet that my brother (Shawn) bought for me from one of his kids in his youth group. Shawn and Mason picked it out just for me with the colors i loved. I put it on after i got in Mexico in November and never took it off. It broke today and I cried. It was something special to me. It meant
alot to me. It was something he picked for me bought for me and then tied in on my wrist. It came from his heart and he was thinking of me. It meant
alot that he could get that for me and meant so much that he cared about me. I love my brother and his family. He has the best kids and greatest wife. They are far away but close to my heart. They are serving the Lord in Mexico. It is hard at times having them so far away from the family but I know they are doing good work. This
bracelet meant
alot thanks so much for thinking of me. Love you Shawn and your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment