Thursday, April 05, 2007

JETTA:(

Well on monday I got hit on 820. It totally distoyed my little Jetta. We were on 820 and the left hand lane had come to a stop and the truck 50 yards back did not see that we had stopped until it ran into me from behind and did not even brake. I love my Jetta and I am upset about it. I am thankful i am not too sore and am glad that I have myself still here:) I have a little wiplash and am now in a little rental car. I dont like the rent car. It stinks no extra bells and whistles. In my car i have a sunroof, and sirius radio this one has nothing, not even a keyless entry. WEll it could be worse so i will stop my complaining. but here is a little picture to show you what my Jetta looked like before! Pray that all goes well and I will get my car back soon and they will pay for all the damage.

No comments: