Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bug Bug Bug

Well my oldest brother is bugging me so much telling me I need to put a post on my blog. I think he forgets that I have 2 jobs which i love very much and am very busy. Well so I will try to tell you a little of what I am trying to get done. This last weekend We had company come into town. His name is Bucko and he was my team mate from Mexico. He is a really cool guy and him and My husband get along real well. They played a lot of halo all weekend and a lot of computer games. I think they had a good time it was a lot of staying up late and sleeping in. On Saturday one of Bucko favorite places to go is the Cheese cake factory. We went over and ate lunch and yummy Cheese cake. It was so good!!! Then we went to Andrews favorite place Fry's. We looked around there for a while then headed home. Then on Sunday I went to Church with my brother Jeff and ate lunch with the youth group and then Jeff and I headed off to Plano. It was a lot further than he or I both thought. It took us like 1 1/2 hours to get over there. We thought it was a give away but it was a drawing. So they drew for these six flags tickets/concert tickets to see Audio A, Kutless, and Hawk Nelson every 15 minutes. Jeff was mad at first cause I told him they were giving them away not drawing. So we waited and waited and waited for our name to get drawn. Well in the mean time he was telling me I better have a ride home cause I would not have a ride home if we did not win these tickets. Let me tell you a little bit about tickets to six flags. They are 43.19 with tax per ticket and that is only for the day. Then an $8 ticket to get into this concert we want to go to. So for Jeff and I that would be a lot of money and we Wanted tickets to sixflags. So in the 2nd to last drawing they called a mans name who had just walked in the store and was not there for KLTY or to win any tickets he was there to buy flooring but he won the tickets. So Jeff and I were a little hacked off so I said "Jeff what do you think if I ask that guy if I give him 10 bucks will he give me the tickets" Jeff said yeah do it. So I went up to him and asked and he said yeah sure. Well little did the guy know that I got tickets for $10 instead of paying 102.38 for tickets. Wow what a good deal I got. So at that point my brother told me ok I will give you a ride home we were feeling a little better. So it was the last drawing for the day and they called out this guys name he was not there so he did not win and then they call out this other little girls name but her family had already won some tickets so she did not win either and then They called JEFF GARY. I was screaming and yelling WHOOPPPIIIEEEEE. We were so happy we won the tickets we wanted so it was a well worth the trip to go over there. Then we head home and then jeff realized he wanted to go to Sams to get some stuff so we looked around plano for a Sams and found one. Then we decide we wanted to go to Chiplotle so we found one of those and then headed home. It was a great day with my brother which I don't get to spend a whole lot of time with. It was a day well worth it even though it rained all day and was really wet and cold it was a great day after all.

So this weekend I am going with some friends to go camping and fishing and hiking. It should be really fun. It will cold but it will be great.

then the next weekend I am going camping with the Church. We have been going for the last 3 years. It is a lot of fun and a really relaxing weekend. I am busy at work trying to plan it and make sure we have it all scheduled to go. We camp, hike, fish, canoe, paddle boat and much much more. It shall be great.

Well I guess that is all that I have been doing but it sure does keep my busy. The races are coming real soon. I cant wait Go Kasey Kahne!!!!!!!

I sure hope this keep my brother off of me for a while. I really like to keep this for my nieces and nephews. I want someone to read it to them so they can see what all there aunt Sissy is up too. Well sure hope all it well

No comments: